Skip to content
- Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties and taxes
- Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations
- Search for possibilities to reduce taxes
- Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization’s sales activities
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports
- Maintains records of goods ordered and received.
- Negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers.
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
- Selects prospective vendors and negotiates contracts.
- Evaluates vendors based on quality, timeliness, and price.
- Schedules deliveries and ensures timely fulfillment of orders.
- Researches and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services.
- Coordinates with fellow managers to monitor inventory and determine supply needs.
- Ensures quality of procured items and addresses problems when they arise.
- Keeps up with trends in procurement.
- Travels to vendor locations.
- Stays current with purchasing technology trends and oversees purchase and implementation, as necessary.
- Degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Finance or any other related field
- At best, practical experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies
- Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
- Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxations
- Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes
- Should be fluent in English